At Gina's Childcare, we understand that caring parents need the assurance that their children are safe and happy in a nurturing environment under the care and supervision of a qualified professional. As a vital part of a growing community, we provide that promise. We treat and care for every child at their own personal needs and we positively have an non-judgmental environment.
We believe in providing a safe, loving and enriching early learning environment where your child can explore, discover and grow. Our services include:
- Participant in the USDA Child and Adult Food Program
- Serve greats meals
- Open Monday-Friday
- 6weeks-12 years old
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- Drop Ins/part-time
- Flex payment plans with apporval
- Continuing Education for all staff
- WA State Subsidy Programs
- Loving, caring enviornment
- Open door policy
- Reasonable rates
- Preschool Mid Sept. thru- Mid May 9:00-11:00 cirriculumn, art and crafts, circle time, story time, group activies and games ect...three to four times a week.